If you listen to all of the news broadcasts, they will tell you that this election is the most important election of our lifetime. They will be glad to list the issues for us: taxes, war, unemployment, national security, social security... and the list goes on and on.
But, isn't life itself the most basic of all issues? When you get right down to it, isn't this THE issue?
If you haven't already, please vote tomorrow. Choose to vote for those who can't.
Disclaimer: My opinion. My blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
YES YES YES! That is THE issue!
I cannot believe that man said that if his daughters made a mistake he wouldn't want them "punished with a baby"!!! Wow!
This video should be aired as a commercial for McCain.
Good for you for posting it on your blog. I proudly stand next to you and wave the flag for choosing LIFE!
YBFA&F
oh I watched this last week and it solidfied my vote.
Today I posted a verse that has helped me to not be fearful..come check it out.
I already voted for McCain - it was the only way to go.
I agree with Steph "punished with a baby" wow - that's just wrong. How about those out there who can't conceive - they would love to be "punished" that way.
I'm so with you on this. It's a moral issue. I WILL NOT vote for a man who stands for UNrighteousness.
May Truth prevail, tomorrow.
God bless,
Brenda :)
It really bothers me that people will vote for him and not know the issues. Its very scary. :[
oh I wish I could vote. I just gasped when I heard Obama say "I will teach my daughters morals and values but if they make a mistake I don't want them to be punished with a child." Lord help us. Help us all.
Thank you for also posting this video, Dawn. When I saw it yesterday elsewhere, I just knew I had to do the same....
The fact that he has two girls exactly the same ages as my two girls...and said he wouldn't want them "punished with a baby" is what also jumped out at me, big time.
With so many out there longing to adopt a baby...and at no times should a human life created by God be reduced to a "punishment"!
Praying with you for tomorrow!
Amen, Amen, and Amen.
Dawn you are SO right! Thanks for showing this and telling it like it is! We have got to pray hard!!!!
Communications Professor posting here: The Obama campaign has successfully utilized what is called the hypodermic needle approach to mass communications. Its the assumption that the media is acting on a "passive" audience. Basically the goal is to bombard the people with so much propaganda that they get swept up in it and vote emotionally instead of based on what is most intelligent. Thought you'd like to know.
It doesnt have anything to do with the abortion stuff on the video.. haha! I'm good like that.
You are right! Your opinion your blog. You are entitled to blog how you want to.
Blog on Dawn!
Post a Comment