Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And the answer is...

This...

is the inside of this...

And is the new instrument being played by this happy boy...

Who used to play this...

Signed,

One very proud percussion mom

4 comments:

Pam from alertandorientedx4 said...

I could tell it was a musical instrument of some kind, but I didn't get the drums....as a mom of a percussionist (drummer rhymes with dumber, according to our lame middle school band director), I know how proud you must be! Congratulations!

Berry Girl said...

lol - do you make him practice outside? You're a better mom than me...

j said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO BURRITO!!

Percussion ROCKS!

WILLOW TREE said...

Yeah, I never would've got that. My sister says she wants to buy my son a drum set. I told her it would sound real good at her house, lol. But I really think my youngest son would get a kick out of it and let's face it, the drum line rocks the party. :)

Blessings,
Carolynn