That's right... 44.
It's a number you're hearing a lot about today.
It's a very special day, of course.
Momentous.
Historic.
There's going to be official celebrations, parades, parties, and balls. And probably chocolate cake.
Much fanfare.
Oh, I'm certain there will be naysayers.
Those who say it can't be. Shouldn't be.
No matter your view...
Your stand...
Your beliefs...
Today is the day.
That's right!
Today is...
MY 44th BIRTHDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
Oh, I had a feeling this was coming...:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!
This was so clever...love it!
And wow, we have birthdays in the same week! (Mine's coming up this weekend...) Only I have you beat by two years, so go on with your young self! :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Happy happy 44th!
Notice I don't mention the actual year in my post...that was for YOU to do!
I love the fact that it coincides with all the fanfare and 44 stuff going on today.
There are no coincidences! God planned this all along. So enjoy the celebrations today.
Just think, if you lived here in VA, you could even be among the crowds that swarmed our area yesterday! And I mean swarmed!
Come visit me today via blogland. Wish it could be in person...
Love you!
YBFA&F
OH, HBD to you! I hope you have a special day. You should do something Presidential looking and have someone snap your picture, just for memories' sake. That would be funny and cute.
Happy Birthday, blog-buddy! Hope you have a great day today! Wishing you the best!
lol - Happy Birthday Dawn! This surely eclipses that little party for the inauguration ;)
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday dear woman! I'm so glad you posted. I was driving along yesterday thinking you had dropped off the face of the planet and I was going to come and hunt you down *grin*. Have a great day and a great year!
HAhaha to cute!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday a day late! Hope it was great!
Brenda
Happy Birthday Dawn - are you sure about the year - you look 29.
I loved Steph's tribute to you on her blog.
Happy 44th Birthday!! I like the historic significance of this day (on your blog)!!!
I hope it was a LOVELY day!!
Happy 44th Birthday from your favorite husband!
Love, Larry
Happy , Happy Birthday!
Boy this will be a memorable birthday!!
May I say you don't look 44!
be blessed!
Lorie
I hope your 44th was wonderful Dawn....you young thing you! ;)
I just saw the post at Stephs. You have always been so beautiful!!
That was wonderful of her to do that.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! What perfect timing for you & a fun coincidence. :)
I have a random question for you, my Austin blogger friend. Do you plant bulbs? When?!? We planted them in the fall up in the midwest, but here it is so warm during the fall that I was afraid they would pop up way too early. I thought I would plant them later when it got much cooler. But, well, that time hasn't exactly come. Ever. So, I have a bag of bulbs hiding in the dark cool hall closet, but I just can't figure out when to break them out and plant them! Suggestions?!?
Have a happy week, OK?
(((HUGS)))
Jen
Oh! And I am finally following you. Yep - I am PRET-TY slow.
NO WAY!
Did I miss the cake?
You totally had me going!
hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!
What are the chances??
Did you spend a $150 million on your party too??
Happy Happy Birthday Dawn! I hope you had a terrific day; you certainly deserve it.
Blessings, Carolynn
Post a Comment