Monday, April 14, 2008

It really was a lovely house...

This is what the house looked like the day we moved in. The landscaping is much more mature now, of course. We’ve enjoyed living here for five years. The house was exactly what we were looking for when we moved to Texas.


I especially love it decorated for the holidays.



But I truly love everything about my home even when it's not decked out for a special occasion.





Well, almost.



We began to notice a few things that could be changed. Just a few, minor things.







So, that's how we got started with "The Project."
Curious? The finished project pictures will be posted in two days. Or, maybe three. You know how projects go.







P.S. - Anyone available for a dusting party on Thursday? Don't know what that is? Stop by and I'll show you!

3 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Good for you, what a chore..I know!

Sorry you couldn't get in to my blog..it's open to anyone?
Here's my link again;

www.pshelovesyou.blogspot.com/

Dawn :0)

j said...

Dust Bunny Hostage - at a DUSTING PARTY?!!!!!! ACK! Surely you jest. Now if you have a blogging and eating bon bons party, I am THERE!

Have a great day!

Jennifer

Genijer said...

My goodness, it looks like you're into a full-blown renovation!?? I can't wait to see the end result. Your home has always been beautiful and I know that whatever you have in store will be beautiful.

I'd join you battling the dust bunnies, but they have no fear of me since I'm too far away to help.