Being a mother doesn't always mean that we know what is best for our "grown children".I would hope that they follow their hearts and make the right decisions,but will always be there if they don't.Life is about learning and mistakes will be made.I've made more then my share.I don't think anyone finds love.. I think love finds you.!
Right smack dab in the center of God's country! (That would be Texas.)
I am a wife, mother of two, daughter, sister, friend. Oh, yes - and a Princess. (Really! It's all about the lineage... "But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12
) I love my life and find lots to laugh about - although it's usually at my own expense and often at the wrong time! Can I share the fun with you?
1 comment:
Being a mother doesn't always mean that we know what is best for our "grown children".I would hope that they follow their hearts and make the right decisions,but will always be there if they don't.Life is about learning and mistakes will be made.I've made more then my share.I don't think anyone finds love.. I think love finds you.!
Post a Comment