
So... this blog just got hacked by my favorite child because I left the window open! oops. My favorite son who I love so much just wanted to tell me how special I am and how important it is to keep a blog secure.
Love you a bunch!
-your favorite of the two
(the good looking one)


6 comments:
HaHa!! You got hijacked!!
Isn't it fun when our "favorites" take over our blog. So far I have been hijacked by my favorite 18 year old daughter and my favorite 14 year old daughter and my favorite husband (not that I have any others or anything ;) ). now Little Logan just needs to hijack my blog and it will have done by my favorite 8 year old son. :)
Oh by the way Burrito, that is a very nice picture you put up there. Very handsome :)
Like father, like son! Tell that handsome Burrito that I think it's wonderful how much he cares for you and the well being of your blog. No wonder he is your favorite!
Have a great day!
Love you lots,
YBFA&F
Valarie,
I have to confess... when your blog was hijacked (multiple times!), I felt a bit smug. You know, like... "Why doesn't she just change her password to one the kids don't know. MY kids wouldn't do this, plus they don't know MY password!"
Apparently, pride cometh before hijacking! Haha!
CUTE!
I am just waiting for the moment that I get Hijacked by my oldest daughter. But I don't know that she would be as sweet as Burrito. I am afraid that she would say "Let me tell you about my MOM...the real version!"
Very cute kid. Very sweet note!
Jen
Post a Comment