Right smack dab in the center of God's country! (That would be Texas.)
I am a wife, mother of two, daughter, sister, friend. Oh, yes - and a Princess. (Really! It's all about the lineage... "But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12
) I love my life and find lots to laugh about - although it's usually at my own expense and often at the wrong time! Can I share the fun with you?
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to the Bud Meister! Hope you have many many many more and enjoy the fact every year that you married an older woman ;)
YWBFA&F
Steph
That is SOME fish! (And husband.)
And yes, I think coffee is in the near future. Thanks for keeping up with me.
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bud
Happy Birthday to you
I hope it was a good one!
Happy Belated Birthday and I really like that fish. I think I like the blue slip resistant gloves even better. Know where I can get some? :)
What a great pic! Looks like a happy man to me ;)! Thanks for keeping up with me Dawn! WE are BUSY over here with another baby due any day! :)))))
Post a Comment